In this article we are going to Install the ADDS Role and Promote a Server Core as a Domain Controller.
- Make sure you have a Correct IP Address (Static) added to the Server.
- Make sure name of the Server is correct
- Server is joined to the Domain In case if this is a Secondary DC.
We will be using Server Manager tool from a Jump Server in order to proceed with the installation of ADDS Role.
In case if you are not sure about this please refer to:
- Open Server Manager and Go to All Servers:
- Right on All Server and Click Add.
- Enter the Name of the Server and Click Find Now.
- Once done you can click the Triangle button to add