In this article we are going to explore another way to update Telco Cloud Automation Appliance using command line.
- Do this for every TCA-M and TCA-CP
- SSH to TCA / TCA-CP via admin
- Provide admin password
Browse to /tmp and download the upgrade bundle
- Replace Build Link accordingly
curl -O <UPGRADE_BUNDLE_LINK>
- Or SCP the builds to /tmp manually
- Untar the upgrade bundle
tar -xvzf /tmp/<UPGRADE_BUNDLE_FILE>
- Switch to root to upgrade
- Provide root password
- Run upgrade
- Upgrade procedure takes around 5 minutes.
- Post that system will automatically reboot
- Give the system another 5 minutes for all the services to come back online